Mental health organisations and online information
There are mental health groups that provide information, support, and services for people with mental health problems.
- Head to Health helps you find mental health resources with their search tool.
- healthdirect provides information and advice on a wide range of health topics, including mental health.
- The Black Dog Institute provides
- mental health resources and information
- digital tools & apps to support your mental health. Healthy Mind is for people with intellectual disability. Their other tools may also be of use.
- clinical services. For example, psychology and psychiatry services.
- peer support including support groups and stories of people who have lived with mental illness
- Beyond Blue provides
- headspace provides support for your people aged 12-25 years
- SANE Australia provides
- Way Ahead – Mental Health Association NSW provides
- One Door provides a range of mental health services across NSW to support people recovering from mental health problems. One Door is an NDIS provider.
- Open Minds provides mental health and disability support services e.g. counselling support
- Grow Mental wellbeing programs provide peer support
- BEING – Mental Health Consumers provides
- Neami National provides